Effective Friday, March 13 at 5pm, Duke University Medical Center Archives is closed to the public until further notice due to COVID-19.
Staff are working remotely and are available for consultation via our online request form or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). While we cannot access our physical collections, we are happy to answer general questions and assist you in locating digital materials for your research if possible.
We also recommend checking out this blog post for some digital research options: https://archives.mc.duke.edu/blog/digital-research-resources
From Duke Medical Center campus:
1. Follow Erwin Rd. to Lasalle St.
2. Turn right onto Lasalle St. Follow Lasalle St. for about 3/4 mile to Hillsborough Rd.
3. Turn LEFT onto Hillsborough Rd.
4. Go through one stoplight and take a RIGHT at Bojangles onto Christian Ave.
5. Follow Christian Ave to the dead end.
6. Turn right into the driveway.
7. Pass the first office complex.
8. Continue straight ahead to the small parking lot in front of the warehouse.
9. Our front door faces I-85.