The Medical Center Archives is happy to announce an addition to the Department of Surgery Records. The collection documents the administrative functions of the Department of Surgery and includes records from the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery. The new additions to the collection are group photographs of surgical staff from 1964 to 1994 and portraits of past students from 1930 to 2004. The majority of the portraits have handwritten inscriptions written by the students to department administrators and professors.
This blog post was contributed by Archives Intern Kahlee Leingang.